All user interface elements in an Android app are built using View and ViewGroup objects. A View is an object that draws something on the screen that the user can interact with. A ViewGroup is an object that holds other View (and ViewGroup) objects in order to define the layout of the interface.
Android provides a collection of both View and ViewGroup subclasses that offer you common input controls (such as buttons and text fields) and various layout models (such as a linear or relative layout).
Android Training institute with proven expertise in training useful android applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding android developers. We have a dedicated team of android trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of android development. We have mastered the Android SDK and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our android training course.
1.Student should have good knowledge of XML Layouts.
2.UI layout concepts should be cleare.
1. We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
2. Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
3. After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and
Recruitment process in IT Industry.
5. We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in SQL Server course.
6. Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.