Ethical Hacking (EH) is a qualification obtained in assessing the security of computer systems, using penetration testing techniques. The code for the CEH exam is 312-50, and the certification is in Version 9 as of late 2015.
Penetration tests are employed by an organization that trusts certified ethical hackers to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems with the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities. Unauthorized hacking (i.e., gaining access to computer systems without prior authorization from the owner) is a crime in most countries; however, penetration testing done by request of the owner of the victim system(s) or network(s) is not.
The EC-Council offers another certification, known as Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA). This certification is designed for United States Government agencies and is available only to members of selected agencies. Besides the name, the content of the course is exactly the same.
1. Strong Knowledge of Computer.
2. Basic knowledge of Internet
1. We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
2. Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
3. After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
4. We offer regular, fast track and weekend training course.
5. Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.