Hibernate ORM (Hibernate in short) is an object-relational mapping library for the Java language, providing a framework for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database. Hibernate solves object-relational impedance mismatch problems by replacing direct persistence-related database accesses with high-level object handling functions. Hibernate is free software that is distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License. Hibernate's primary feature is mapping from Java classes to database tables (and from Java data types to SQL data types). Hibernate also provides data query and retrieval facilities. It generates SQL calls and relieves the developer from manual result set handling and object conversion. Applications using Hibernate are portable to supported SQL databases with little performance overhead.
Knowledge of Java.
2.Knowledge of RDBMS and My SQL.
3.Knowledge of J2EE architecture.
1. We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
2. Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
3. After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and
Recruitment process in IT Industry.
5. We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in SQL Server course.
6. Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.