Red Hat Linux, assembled by the company Red Hat, was a popular Linux based operating system until its discontinuation in 2004.
Early releases of Red Hat Linux were called Red Hat Commercial Linux; Red Hat first published the software on November 3, 1994. It was the first Linux distribution to use the RPM Package Manager as its packaging format, and over time has served as the starting point for several other distributions, such as Mandriva Linux and Yellow Dog Linux.
In 2003, Red Hat discontinued the Red Hat Linux line in favor of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) for enterprise environments. Fedora, developed by the community-supported Fedora Project and sponsored by Red Hat, is a free-of-cost alternative best suited for home use. Red Hat Linux 9, the final release, hit its official end-of-life on April 30, 2004, although updates were published for it through 2006 by the Fedora Legacy project until that shut down in early 2007.
1. Strong Knowledge of Computer.
2. Basic knowledge of Internet
1. We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
2. Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
3. After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
4. We offer regular, fast track and weekend training course.
5. Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.