RHCSA is an entry-level certification that focuses on actual competencies at system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system and attach it to a live network running network services.
To achieve the RHCSA certification the student must pass EX200, a 2.5-hour hands-on lab exam. The minimum passing score for the exam is 210 out of 300 possible points. There is no prerequisite for the exam, but Red Hat recommends preparing for the exam by taking courses in Red Hat System Administration (RH124 or RH135) if one does not have previous experience.
RHCSA was launched in 2002 as Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT). As of July 2009 there were 30,000 RHCTs. In November 2010 it was renamed to RHCSA.
1. Strong Knowledge of Computer.
2. Basic knowledge of Internet
1. We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
2. Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
3. After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
4. We offer regular, fast track and weekend training course.
5. Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.